AGRÍCOLA JJF SLinforms users, through this notice, that cookies may be used when the user navigates through the different screens and pages of the site.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a very small text file that a Web server can store on a computer’s browser to store some information about the user. The cookie uniquely identifies the computer, and can only be read by the Web site that sent it to the computer.
A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore cannot propagate or contain a virus or other malicious software, nor can it be longer than 4,000 characters.
What are cookies used for?
The purpose of using cookies is to remember the user’s preferences (language, country, login, browser characteristics, information about the use of our Web, etc.). By remembering your preferences we will not have to, for example, ask you for your country every time you visit our Web. We will know the operating system and browser characteristics of the device you are using so we can provide you with a better browsing experience.
Kinds of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, the time they remain active or according to their purpose. In some occasions we will be able to verify that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Based on your property
- Own Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by AGRÍCOLA JJF SL .
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Based on their life time
- Session Cookies: These are those that collect data while the user is browsing the website.
- Persistent Cookies: These are those in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose
- Technical Cookies: These are those that are used internally and are necessary for the operation of the web.
- Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow us to collect statistical information on user activity. This information is collected anonymously and allows us to optimize navigation on our website in order to ensure better service to the user.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Purpose of cookies.
Below is a list of the cookies you may encounter on our website and a brief description of their purpose. Please be assured that none of them retain personally identifiable information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, some remember your preferences, while others only provide us with visitor statistics.
|_ga||Analysis||Google Analytics||2 years||Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time the user visited the site. Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site. Check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one. Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographic location of the computer accessing the Site for statistical purposes.|
|_gat||Analysis||Google Analytics||End of session||Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time the user visited the site. Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site. Check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one. Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographic location of the computer accessing the Site for statistical purposes.|
|_gid||Analysis||Google Analytics||24 hours||Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time the user visited the site. Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site. Check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one. Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographic location of the computer accessing the Site for statistical purposes.|
The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to warn him when a server wants to save a cookie or delete them from his computer. In case of accepting third party cookies and you wish to withdraw your consent on them, the User can find the instructions in the security settings in your Web browser. In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to that effect. If you wish to prevent Google Analytics from collecting security statistics, please visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- If you use Firefox, under the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome, under the menu option Settings > Privacy.
- If you use Safari, under the menu option Preferences > Security.
- If you use Opera, under Settings > Settings > Delete personal information.
- If you use a native browser of your mobile terminal, Settings > Clear data or Privacy and Security*
*May differ depending on the version model of the operating system.vo.
You can use the “Help” section on the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings on your computer, however, some features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you refuse all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:- Internet Explorer 8 y superior: InPrivate
– FireFox 3.5 and above: Private Browsing
– Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
– Safari 2 and above: Private Browsing
– Opera 10.5 and above: Private Browsing
– Browser: Incognito Tab
Please read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You will still be able to visit our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: ghostery.com
- Your online choices: youronlinechoices.com/es/
AGRÍCOLA JJF SL thanks you for activating the acceptance of cookies, this helps us to obtain more accurate data that allow us to improve the content and design of our website to suit your preferences.
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/